Drive more sales with better product information management
Apimio makes every part of your product journey more efficient, getting started with optimized product data on your online stores has never been faster and easier.
3Cs of Better Product Information Management
Create the ultimate product experience for your online shoppers with our next-generation Product Information Management (PIM) platform. Designed to create optimized product data and drive online sales. It includes features such as configurable products and variants and bulk product data importing.
Connect with your channel partners and team members. Keep track of user activities and manage contacts centrally. Store data such as names, addresses, emails, and telephone numbers so it’s easily accessible. Features such as retail and supplier onboarding CRM facilitates collaboration and effective communication between teams.
Bring all your product information to the cloud and collaborate with your suppliers. Bring all your teams together and enable them to create the best product experiences for your online shoppers.
Easily create your product data and digital assets to enhance shopping experience for your customers.
Centralized Product Data
Apimio gives you a single dashboard to control, manage, and process your data, making your teams more efficient and communicative.
Centralize all product content and information from multiple sources (Excel/CSV, Suppliers, and Departments) with custom product hierarchies, data modeling, validations, and versioning.
Manage Content Quality and Completeness
With our intelligent AI, we monitor all your product data and provide you with insights on how to improve product descriptions and images
Ensure that your product data is top quality and complete when it reaches your online shoppers.
Distribute Product Data In One Click
A cloud-based solution through which you can invite your suppliers who can provide you exactly the data you need, at the right time, and in the right format.
Distribute centralized data to multiple selling channels with one click.
Make collaborations between teams easier, faster, and efficient.
Centrally Manage Products and Retailers
Manage all your product data and channel partners in one place. Choose which data to share with each retailer, and create custom user permissions for team members.
Collaborate to Provide High-Quality Product Data
By centrally managing all your work, you can collaborate with your channel partners and team members. Assign specific user roles, and collaborate on product data with retailers.
Distribute Product Data To All Your Channels
A cloud-based solution through which you can invite your retailers. Distribute centralized data to multiple partners and channels with one click.
“With Apimio’s centralized platform and real-time analytics, we’ve improved accuracy and productivity.
No more scattered and inconsistent data, throughout the whole process.”
~ CEO and FOUNDER DOM COMMERCE
Save time by booking a 30 Minute Demo call with one of our experts and decide whether Apimio could be a great addition to your business.
Create your own Brand Portals
Create a central portal for all your product data, media, and communications.
Collect and manage your product data and digital media efficiently and cost-effectively.
Update product data and send it to multiple partners and distribution channels in one click.
All the features you need to take
your ecommerce to the next level
- Data Import: Effortlessly import data from multiple devices and tools into one convenient location and quickly provide customers with the specific data they need
- Catalog management: Easily organize and manage your product catalog from one centralized location, and streamline the process of adding, editing, and deleting products
- Categorization: Easily create and manage categories from one centralized location and ensure that products are accurately categorized and easy to find.
- Localization: Easily manage and translate product information for different regions, languages, and markets all from one centralized location.
- Digital Asset Management: Store, organize, and manage digital assets such as images, videos, documents, and other media files associated with products.
- Data Syndication: Provide automated distribution mechanisms to external partners, retailers, and affiliates to distribute product data.
Helpful Resources & Insightful Blogs
In the world of online shopping, the...
Imagine you have an online store where...
Running an online store can feel like...