Features to take your Shopify store to new Level
- Manipulate product data with already-made excel like formulas
- Multi-Currency Support
- Multi-Language Support
- Compatible with all Shopify plans
- User-Friendly User Interface
- No Technical Training is required
- Sync Custom Attributes as Metafields
- Sync Publishing Channel
- Sync Scheduler
- Sync Assets
- Sync Collection Metafields
- Product Imports into store
- Product data sync with live store
- Configure which products to import
- Custom Attributes mapping into Store attributes
- Sync Product Categories in PIM as Collections
- Import Products, Variants, Options, and Metafields
- Import Collections, Product Tags, and Digital Assets with a few clicks
- Sync Images and Image URLs
- Sync Product Visibility
- Send SEO information: page title, meta description, URL, keywords
- Unlimited Training & Support
- Open to customizations
- Connect multiple Shopify stores and Sync product data to multiple stores
- Backup your live store data to your Apimio Dashboard
- Invite team members to edit your product information
- Invite suppliers directly to Apimio for automated product sheets
Start Your 14-Day Free Trial!
Experience all features of Apimio PIM Products Management with no charges during the trial. Credit card required, but you won’t be charged until the trial ends.
Apimio connects directly to your Shopify store
Product Information Management made Easy for Shopify
Centralize Product Data
Centralize your data and choose which information to push to your Shopify storefronts. Optimize your Shopify workflows and ensure optimal product management.
With Apimio’s Shopify Integration, publish product data to your Shopify storefronts from a single source. Directly import product data to your stores from your Apimio dashboards.
Complex Product Types
Maintain and publish complex product types. Edit and export items from a single category in bulk, and populate the product variants on your Shopify product catalogs. Do all your content work once and publish it whenever.
Are you a seller on Shopify looking to enhance your business prospects? Find out how combining Shopify and PIM can power-up revenue while cutting costs.
PIM for Manufacturers on Shopify
With Apimio, all product data for your Shopify store will be centralized. Once you connect your Shopify channel to your Apimio dashboard, you can directly import all your product data to your Shopify platform. You can automate data inputting and updating, ensuring consistent and accurate product information on your Shopify user-fronts, and get automatic alerts on any missing or incomplete data fields.
Edit and export items from a single category in bulk, and populate your product variants on your Shopify catalogs. E-commerce platforms have thousands of regulations; ensuring compliance with each can be challenging. Apimio will optimize all your product data for your Shopify store-fronts so they meet all listing requirements.
Apimio for Retailers
With Apimio, give your manufacturers complete autonomy over your product data. When product data comes from its source, it’s accurate, complete, and free of errors which would otherwise prevail and impact user experiences on your Shopify stores.
With the Apimio integration, your Shopify stores will display only the most accurate product data. You can sync your suppliers’ product feeds with your Shopify store. Every time the supplier pushes new versions of data, your stores will be updated with the latest product information.
Take a Sneak Peek into why Apimio is Number 1.
Let our Ecommerce experts help you find the perfect solution to your product information management dilemma. Book a free Product Demo now.