Last Updated: September 20, 2020
The website apimio.com (https://www.apimio.com) is owned by Ooober Ltd (“we” or “us”).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Website usage information
Third Party Disclosure
Third party links
Newsletters and Marketing
- Easy end user opt-out:Users can quickly opt out of being tracked upon request.
- Quicker responses to deletion requests: Users can request complete deletion of their personal data at any given time.
- Increased security: User data will be retained for no more than 5 years, no data will be held unless necessary.
- Data Processing: User data will only be processed using third party services which are completely GDPR compliant.