Apimio Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 20, 2020
- Without limiting clause 3.1, in particular, you agree not to:
- Damage or harm apimio.com, or any underlying or connected network or system;
- Use a harvesting bot, robot, spider, scraper, or other unauthorized automated means to access apimio.com or content featured on it for any purpose;
- Introduce any viruses, content, or code to apimio.com that is technologically harmful;
- Use apimio.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of apimio.com, such as a denial of service attack;
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of these terms;
- Upload or post any content on apimio.com (or use apimio.com to transmit any communication) which is in our view illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, or attempt to do any of the above.
- You are responsible for all activity resulting from your use of apimio.com. You indemnify us and will keep us indemnified, against all forms of liability, actions, proceedings, demands, costs, changes and expenses which we may incur or be subject to or suffer as a result of your use of apimio.com.
- Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to us, if we believe you have breached or are in breach of these terms, we may:
- Limit your activities on apimio.com;
- Issue a warning to you;
- Suspend or cancel your access to apimio.com; and
- Co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose any information that we hold, including the identity of or location of anyone using revert in breach of these terms.