Product Information Management
PIM for Retailers
A PIM empowers retailers to counter complex challenges in managing and maintaining product data quality. With thousands of SKUs, multiple sources of data, and hundreds of attributes and other digital media associated with each product, retailers need a firm strategy to manage product data.
Apimio PIM helps you create rich product catalogs optimized for omnichannel selling. Get information straight from its source, and distribute it to multiple customer touchpoints. You can let go of the hassle of putting out the information yourself, and focus on more important tasks. Let manufacturers take authority over product data, reach larger audiences, and increase conversions.
Centralize your Product Data
Product data comes in from multiple heterogeneous sources. To manage and maintain this data, you need a central source where you can store all your product information. Apimio PIM gives you just that: a single dashboard to control, manage, and process your data, making your teams more efficient and communicative.
Centralize all product content and information from multiple sources (Excel/CSV, Suppliers, and Marketing) with custom product hierarchies, data modeling, validations, and versioning.
Onboard your suppliers, get your products to market faster
Retailers have multiple suppliers sending product data in differently formatted documents, spreadsheets, images, etc. Managing all these can be challenging if you don’t have a central repository for all your data. With Apimio PIM, you can offer a cloud-based solution through which you can invite your suppliers who can provide you exactly the data you need, at the right time, and in the right format.
Speed up the product information management process so you can get your products to market faster — across all channels and touchpoints.
Syndicate and distribute product data in real-time
Export and publish data in different formats across multiple customer touchpoints, such as Shopify. Automate product data distribution. Apimio PIM offers powerful automation, removing the need to upload data manually. Streamline the management of product information and save valuable time and energy. Set up workflows to improve internal communication across the business. Automate the creation of product campaigns and improve revenue.
Expand your product offerings
When using spreadsheets to manage your product data, your product range is limited. However, with a PIM, this doesn’t have to be the case. Apimio PIM gives you the freedom to expand your product catalogs and offer complex product types. And the best part? You ensure enriched product descriptions, with each product in your list optimized to be displayed on user-fronts. Automate the onboarding of new product lines and remove manual processes.
All the features you need to take
your retail business to the next level
- Data Centralization: PIM enables retailers to centralize all product information in a single, unified system, eliminating data silos and ensuring consistency across channels.
- Data Accuracy and Consistency: PIM ensures that product data is accurate, up-to-date, and consistent across various channels, avoiding customer confusion and improving brand reputation.
- Enhanced Customer Experience: A robust PIM system ensures that customers receive consistent and accurate product information across all touchpoints. .
- Multichannel Selling: With PIM, retailers can easily manage and synchronize product data across multiple sales channels, such as online stores, marketplaces, mobile apps, social media, and physical stores
- Personalized Marketing: With detailed and structured product information, retailers can craft personalized marketing campaigns, leading to better customer engagement and higher sales.
- Improved SEO: Good PIM systems help optimize product information for search engines. This drives more organic traffic and increases sales.
PIM tips, tricks and helpful guides for Retailers
This blog highlights what line sheets are, why they are a must-have for any wholesale, retailer, fashion industries with examples.
Product sheets list all the relevant product information including the pricing, description, quantity, and physical aspects that help buyers make their decision more quickly.
A Product Content Management system used for creating, managing, sharing, organizing, and categorizing any product-related data. The solution ensures a seamless flow of the product cycle.